I AM! Not gonna lie! I am so excited!!!
So this week was slower than a slow-mo snail. Did I mention everyone dropped us? We seriously have Mason, and Dave and Sherri. That's it. So sad.
Jill (a less-active we visit every week) came to church Sunday to see us! We were so excited. That was probably the highlight of our week. She hasn't been to church in years, and everyone was way excited to see her, but mostly we were the most excited.
Not trying to be dramatic, but really, NOTHING happened this week.
We did find a goldmine for tracting though. This huge low-income apartment complex. We found 5 potentials there yesterday.
I can't believe my time as a missionary is winding down. I feel so blessed that I have been able to serve.
I love this gospel. I know Jesus is the Christ. Joseph Smith is His revelator and prophet. The scriptures are our guidebooks, the liahona to point us the way to eternal life. The power of the priesthood is real and vital for our salvation. Heavenly Father hears and answers every prayer. The blessings I have received from serving a mission, have far outweighed the sacrifice. The Lord loves us. This work is great!
The Church is True!
I love you!!
Love, Sister Kayla Gunnell
PS sorry for the total lameness of this email. I can't think of anything to talk about! I love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment