Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!

I can't believe my time as a missionary is at an end. I have love love loved being here and am so grateful I got this opportunity.
We had a pretty good week. I'm sure most of you heard about all the tornados/bad weather, but luckily we didn't get any of it. It was pretty stormy and windy for a bit, but nothing supernatural.
We found 2 new investigators this week, which i am really happy about so Little and her newby will have some new people to teach!
Mason is still doing great and is getting baptized on Sunday. We had dinner w/ the family, so that was great. I'll be sure to put up lots of pictures soon of all these people you don't know :)
Also got to see/say goodbye to Elaine. That was really great. love that lady, but she isn't progressing at all. Sad day.
I got to share my final testimony in Sacrament meeting Sunday. Geesh, I'm really gonna miss this.
Thank you all for your love, support, emails, letters, packages and pictures. You have no idea how much it has all meant to me. Being a missionary is hard work, but y'all make it a little bit easier!!
The Church is True!!
I love you!!!
Love, Sister Kayla Gunnell
SEE YA IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment