Wednesday, March 18, 2009

$3.00

Do you ever do something because somebody tells you to? Not like follow someone blindly, but example: somebody tells you that you would look really great with short hair. So you cut it. And then you hate it. Or you are convinced that you look awesome in skinny jeans, get some, and they look gross on you? I don't know. I was just thinking about that today. And laughing. Its a little bit funny. Also, today I bought some red lipstick.

5 comments:

  1. Did you buy red lipstick because someone told you that you'd look hot with red fiery lips!?

    Ps. that was deep. I think about that sometimes too and why humans do things like that. But you do look hot in skinny jeans and with short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are your pictures of you wearing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was mostly nad who told you to cut your hair short. i almost died of the cuteness of it. still do. AND you look cute in skinny jeans. so i hope you weren't using true life examples. mostly this blog made me think of the time cherie and i somehow talked you into giving yourself a mock hawk & put black eye shadow all over your face! ha! why did you do that!?!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe if you'd sign out then it wouldn't look like you leave yourself comments, diggle!!!! :) i still lub you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, honestly, I was not referring to myself about the hair and skinny jeans thing. maybe subconsciously. but not purposely. anyways. and maybe I will Rachel (or rob) just maybe I will. and Kjirst-yes i do remember that. and cherie-maybe.

    ReplyDelete