Wah! Sister Leavitt is being transferred tomorrow to Vinton, VA :( It will just be Lowe and I in Bluefield. I am truly sad, and really hoped the three of us could stay together for another transfer... I love Sister Leavitt. She has definately been one of my favorite companions!!!
We had a good week! Chad was confirmed on Sunday! Wahoo!! He is just so great! One of the talks in Sacrament meeting was about Patriarchal blessings, and after the meeting, he and Michaela talked to the bishop and set up a time to get a recommend thing to get their blessings! How cool is that?
Oh, before I forget. Sister Lowe is doing MUCH better. Her colonoscopy showed that she had a lot of colitis (inflamation of the colon). So she was on an antibiotic for about a week, and this other medicine for colitis for 2 1/2 more months. But she is doing 100% better and is happy and we are working hard again. Hooray! It was hilarious when we got her after her procedure. She was so out of it and looked at us and said, "who are you?" We laughed so hard we were crying! Then she said, "stop laughing at me" and "where are your cameras?" It was just way too funny.
We've been trying to do a lot of service this week. We painted a ward members living room and stacked a whole lot of wood for an investigator. So fun! I love manual labor.
Bobbi is doing well. She recognizes that the only thing holding her back from baptism is her smoking.
Dan is in 2 Nephi! Wahoo! He has lots of questions every time we go, so that is such good progress! Way better than what it used to be!
We didn't get a chance to see Major this week, but he seems to be doing well.
We met a new guy named Parker who is a single dad with twin (boy and girl) 3 year olds. He is really nice and seems so open to the gospel.
Everything is going well. We have a ward party tomorrow night, and a lot of people have invited their non-member friends. Wahoo! I love missionary work!!
The Church is True!
I Love you!!!!!
Love, Sister Kayla Gunnell
No comments:
Post a Comment